Welcome to Autonomous Education UK.. I'm still trying to work out how this works! What I hate about the new blogger is that I can't use hello and then blog webpages that I find interesting. Minor detail but a feature I love so much in my old blogs on blogger. eg. I see a page online I like and want to share..I click on internet explorer the hello icon and it blogs the website and a picture of it so people can get a nice visual link. I hate when sites change stuff and they think they are actually improving things. Don't they realise that some of us are stuck in our ways and sometimes change is not for the best?
Well there we go...a bit like education..not all change is good!
2 comments:
That's how you did it. Bother and now it's too late! But thanks very much for setting this up. Great idea.
I have worked out how to do it through html which I nicked off my old site..ikt's a long winded way of doing things but I think it makes things so clear that I will persevere!!!
Raquel
Post a Comment